Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Green Tea Magic

Another recipe! Are you dreaming of summer right about now? Well, this is the time of year when I start looking for things to brighten my mood and cleanse the drab feelings from my body brought on by a cold, wet winter. This recipe has made my afternoon tea time my new happy place! I make this both hot and cold:

For hot tea:
-Brew 8 oz of your favorite green tea, I really like something fruity with this in particular, like ginger peach.
-Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (I really prefer Braggs).
-And 1-2 tsp of honey.

For iced:
-Brew 2 tea bags in 8 oz of water.
-Add 1 and 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar.
-And 2-3 tsp of honey (or a bit more, as is my preference)
-Pour over a glass of ice.

I recommend following up with a good yoga routine to really kick the butt on those winter blues, revitalize and energize!

This is also excellent for when you have a cold or the flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment